Advantages of direct mail marketing –
Direct Mail is flexible. You can use it on every step of your marketing journey. Direct Mail has a role to play, whether you are focused on lead generation, introducing new products or services, or promoting a special sale. Use it to send a card, letter, brochure or catalogue – whatever will engage your customers or prospects most.
- Targeted– you can reach a specific group of people who are more likely to buy or consider buying your products or services. You can select them by zip and region. Or, you can use other criteria like age, gender, income or interests. Once you have a profile of your customer, we can help you create a database.
- Personal – Direct Mail puts your message straight into the hands of customers and prospects the instant they walk into their homes or arrive at work. You can customize your campaign by using your customers’ names and discussing their needs. By acknowledging their birthdays or other events, you can build relationships and get closer to your customers.
- Tangible – emails are easy to ignore. Press one button and they’re gone. Radios can be switched off – as can televisions. And newspapers and magazines offer eye-catching advertising that consumers may simply scan and forget. But Direct Mail is tangible. If it’s put aside, it’s also picked up again, studied and re-considered. Mail is immediate and durable – perfect for building long-term customer relationships. Need a hand creating an effective mailer? We can design, print and mail your materials. Find out about our Print Services.
- Integrated – Direct Mail will complement television, radio and newspaper campaigns. For example, a television commercial can raise awareness about a new product but coupons sent to prospects and customers can lead directly to sales. The same is true of newspaper advertising. A mailing can help take your customers from brand awareness to the point of purchase. And, if you’re selling online or building your social media presence, your mail can easily supply a discount code for online use or offer rewards to customers who agree to join a facebook group or like a product.
- Measurable – enclose an order card or return envelope and you’ll know exactly how many people respond to your Direct Mail campaign. You can also use online discount codes, customized email addresses or phone numbers so you customers can choose the way they get in touch with you.
North Mecklenburg Printing
105 W. Greenway Drive
Huntersville, NC 28078
P.O. Box 1509
Huntersville, NC 28070