704•875•6150 mail@northmeckprinting.com

Promotional Items

Promotional products are unparalleled in their ability to attract new clients, increase brand awareness and ultimately grow your business. A recent study found that 52% of participants given a promotional item, ultimately did business with that company. The remaining 48% of participants said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of their gesture.

We’ve all heard that phrase “you have to spend money to make money” haven’t we? But what, exactly, are we supposed to be spending our money on?

Promotional Products!

Promotional products are a proven, cost effective way of marketing your company to an extremely large audience while doing minimal work. That is efficient and smart!

A few of the most popular promotional products include:

Mouse Pads • Stress Balls • Paper Weights • Desk Items • Apparel • Magnets • Tote Bags • Water Bottles • Key Chains • Planners • Calendars • Pens & Pencils • Flashlights • Koozies • Travel Mugs

Let us help you choose the right logo promotional product to represent your company. 


North Mecklenburg Printing
105 W. Greenway Drive
Huntersville, NC 28078

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1509
Huntersville, NC 28070

Phone:  704•875•6150
Fax:  704•875•0549
mail@northmeckprinting.com

Contact Us:

7 + 2 =